These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our Website, accessible at hopecoin.org.
The user acknowledges and accepts that these terms are subject to change, modiﬁcations, amendments, alterations or supplements at any time without prior written notice, at Website Owner’s sole discretion. The user’s continued use of the Website after any amendments or alterations of these terms and/or the Website shall constitute the user’s consent hereto and acceptance hereof. At any case, the date of the most recent amendments and alterations will be indicated at the top of these terms. The user acknowledges and accepts that the Website Owner reserves the right, at its own and complete discretion and at any time to modify or to temporarily or permanently suspend or eliminate the Website.
We also collect anonymised information including but not limited to Website visits, duration, time of access, clicks and other use of Hope Coin Platforms and any transactions made within the Website (‘Anonymous Information’). This Anonymous Information does not identify any user directly and can be shared with any advertisers and/or other third parties for advertising or other purposes.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Hopecoin.org and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and Hopecoin.org may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
Severability, Variation of Terms, Assignment and Entire Agreement
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Hopecoin.org is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Hopecoin.org is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Hopecoin.org and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Free Hope Coin distribution
Citizens, people domiciled and residents of Restricted States (Residents of United States of America and People’s Republic of China, their overseas territories or possessions and countries under US Sanctions) are not eligible and not allowed to participate in the Free Hope Coin Distribution for regulatory reasons. The same restrictions also apply to residents of Iran, North Korea, Syria, Sudan, and North Korea. The restrictions remain at any time and they are not eligible to obtain Hope Coin through any manner or any transaction. These restrictions also apply to legal entities created and/or owned by citizens and residents of the Restricted States. Your continued use of the Website and/or Hope Coin means that you are not domiciled resident or a citizen of a Restricted State or own a company or other legal entity based in the Restricted States. For other users, if you become domiciled, resident or a citizen of a Restricted State or own a company or other legal entity based in the Restricted States, you will immediately cease to use the Website and/or Hope Coin and inform us immediately.
Hope Coin reserves the right to conduct the anticipated token distribution in one round or multiple successive rounds at its own choosing. In the case of multiple rounds distribution, Hope Coin reserves the right to modify, cancel, or restrict participation within the token distribution at any time. Furthermore, Hope Coin reserves the right to provide incentives and other components in order to reward participants in a multiple round distribution.
The eligibility of a user to receive Hope Coin through the free token distribution, the number of Hope Coin which may be received by a user through the distribution and the actual time of delivery of Hope Coin through the distribution to any particular user will be determined by Hope Coin at its sole discretion. Mere fulfilment and compliance with the Agreements and the terms does not guarantee that a user will receive Hope Coin through the token distribution.
Each Hope Coin will be valued for the purposes of the distribution at €0.0000000001 per Hope Coin, irrespective of the final value of the token at any exchanges or under any other agreement.
By using this Website and registering for participating in the distribution, each user covenants, represents, and warrants that (under the Applicable Law and law of the country of user’s residence and citizenship):
- she or he is of an age of majority to enter into these Agreements (at least 18 years of age)
- meets all other eligibility and residency requirements, and is fully able and legally competent to use the Website, enter into agreement with the Website Owner and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which she or he is a party
- she or he has necessary and relevant experience and knowledge to deal with cryptographic tokens, cryptocurrencies and Blockchain-based systems, as well as full understanding of their framework, and is aware of all the merits, risks and any restrictions associated with cryptographic tokens (their purchase and use), cryptocurrencies and Blockchain-based systems, as well as knows how to manage them, and is solely responsible for any evaluations based on such knowledge
- she or he has only signed up once to the Hope Coin distribution, as multiple submissions will be rejected
- if she or he is a corporation, governmental organization or other legal entity, he has the right, power and authority to enter into this agreement on behalf of the corporation, governmental organization or other legal entity and bind them to these terms
- she or he will not be using the Website for any illegal activity, including but not limited to money laundering and the ﬁnancing of terrorism
- she or he is not a resident or citizen of the Restricted States as speciﬁed above
A user shall not use the Website if under the Applicable Law and/or law of the country of user’s citizenship or residence she or he is prohibited from using it. Any user that is in any manner limited or prohibited from the receipt, purchase, possession, transfer, use or other transaction involving any amount of Hope Coin under the laws governing him should not access this Website and is prohibited from accessing, referencing, engaging, or otherwise using this Website.
Hope Coin may work alongside of various marketing companies conducting independent marketing campaigns, Hope Coin disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from statements,declarations, opinions, facts, or forward looking statements made by Marketing partners related to the token distribution, and is not responsible for any third party content Hope Coin does not guarantee their safety and conformity with any user expectations.
The eligibility of any user to receive Hope Coin through the distribution should be maintained till the completion of the distribution process. Any change of eligibility should be reported immediately. US citizens are not allowed to receive Hope Coin at any time under any condition.
The users undertake to ensure and declare that:
- No funds used in transactions and/or trading on Hope Coin by the user at any time are related to any illegal activity or are proceeds from any criminal activity in any country across the world.
- None of the Hope Coin Platforms will be used in any manner for money laundering or in violation of any domestic or international laws.
- Hope Coin may only be transferred subject to compliance with the provisions of applicable laws and these terms and any other documents released by Hope Coin.
Exclusion of Warranties and Limitation of Liability Clause
- Any and all receipts of Hope Coin through the distribution are ﬁnal and non-refundable. By agreeing to receive Hope Coin, the user acknowledges that neither Website Owner nor any other of its Affiliated Parties are required to provide a refund for any reason, and that the user will not receive or demand money or other compensation for any Hope Coin that is not used or remains unused for any reason.
- This Website and Hope Coin are provided on an “as is” basis and without any warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the Website and buying of any amount of Hope Coin and their use.
- You hereby expressly agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by the Applicable Law, the Website Owner or its Affiliated Parties do not accept any liability for any damage or loss, including loss of any savings, business, revenue, or proﬁts, or future profits or loss of or damage to data, equipment, or software (direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary or otherwise), resulting from any use of, or inability to use, this Website or the material, information, software, facilities, services or content on this website, from receipt of Hope Coin or their use by the user, regardless of the basis, upon which the liability is claimed.
- You understand and agree that the Website Owner and any of its Affiliated Parties shall not be held liable to and shall not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any change of the value (if it is ever attributed to it) of Hope Coin or Cryptocurrency or Fiat currency. The Website Owner shall not provide to the user any refund possibility (payout liquidity) for the received Hope Coin. The user understands and expressly agrees that the Website Owner shall not guarantee in any way that Hope Coin might be sold or transferred during or after the Hope Coin distribution.
- You understand and agree that it is your sole obligation to ensure compliance with any legislation relevant to your country of citizenship, residency or domicile concerning use of this Website and use and receipt of Hope Coin, and that the Website Owner should not accept any liability for any illegal or unauthorized use of this Website and use and receipt of Hope Coin. In case of any change in legislation in your country of citizenship, residency or domicile which makes the use of the Website and/or Hope Coin illegal, you agree to cease use of the Website and/or Hope Coin immediately and absorb any possible losses arising out of the same. You agree to be solely responsible for any applicable taxes imposed on Hope Coin that you propose to receive and/or purchase hereunder.
- The Website Owner does not warrant or represent that any information on the Website is accurate or reliable or that the Website will be free of errors or viruses, that defects will be corrected, or that the service or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. The Website Owner shall not be liable for uninterrupted availability of the Website at all times, in all countries and/or all geographic locations, or at any given time.
- Acquisition of Hope Coin does not present an exchange of cryptocurrencies for any form of ordinary shares, and holder of any Hope Coin, issued by Website Owner or Mined or acquired through any other manner is not entitled to any guaranteed form of interest, dividend or other revenue right unless specifically mentioned. Holders of Hope Coin are only entitled to a limited right of the use of Hope Coin in Hope Coin Platforms if it is successfully received, purchased, produced, used and launched in accordance with the terms set out herein.
- If Applicable Law does not allow all or any part of the above limitation of liability to apply to you, the limitations will apply to you only to the extent permitted by Applicable Law. You understand and agree that it is your obligation to ensure compliance with any legislation relevant to your country of domicile concerning use of the Website, and that you should not accept any liability for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or disclaimer of implied terms in contracts with users, so some or all of the exclusions of warranties and disclaimers in this section may not apply to you. In case of those situations, the terms and Agreements will govern you to the maximum permissible limits.
To the extent allowable under Applicable Law, the user shall indemnify, defend, and hold the Website Owner and/or its subsidiaries, Affiliated Parties, directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, and permitted assignees harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, suits, actions, demands, proceedings, expenses, and/or liabilities (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred and/or those necessary to successfully establish the right to indemniﬁcation) ﬁled/incurred by any third party against the Website Owner arising out of a breach of any warranty, representation, or obligation hereunder. You shall not have any claim of any nature whatsoever against us for any failure by us to carry out any of our obligations under these Terms as a result of causes beyond our control, including but not limited to any strike, lockout, shortage of labour or materials, delays in transport, hacker attacks on the Website or any resources which have any relation to Hope Coin distribution, accidents of any kind, any default or delay by any sub-contractor or supplier of ours, riot, political or civil disturbances, the elements, by an act of state or government including regulatory action imposed, any delay in securing any permit, consent or approval required by us, for the supply of products under these terms or any other authority or any other cause whatsoever beyond our absolute and direct control.
Any cryptographic tokens that possess value in public markets, such as Bitcoins or Ether, have demonstrated extreme ﬂuctuations in price over short periods of time on a regular basis. A recipient or purchaser of Hope Coin should be prepared to expect similar ﬂuctuations, both down and up, in the price of Hope Coin denominated in respective cryptocurrency (BTC or ETH) or Fiat currencies (USD or EUR or any other fiat currency). Such ﬂuctuations are due to market forces and represent changes in the balance of supply and demand. The Website Owner cannot and does not guarantee market liquidity for Hope Coin. By receiving Hope Coin, you expressly acknowledge and represent that you fully understand that they may not be able to sell Hope Coin in any markets and experience volatility in pricing and will not seek to hold the Website Owner liable for any losses or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising from, or in any way connected to, the distribution of Hope Coin.
The receipt of Hope Coin carries with it a number of risks. Prior to receiving Hope Coin, you should carefully consider the risks listed herein and, to the extent necessary, consult an appropriate lawyer, accountant, or tax professional. If any of the risks are unacceptable to you, you should not register for the receipt of Hope Coin. By registering to receive Hope Coin through the distribution, and to the extent permitted by Applicable Law, you are agreeing not to hold the Website Owner or any Affiliated entity liable for any losses or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising from, or in any way connected, to the receipt of Hope Coin, including losses associated with the risks set forth herein.
Should you proceed to receive any Hope Coin and the product fails to be suitable for the special or particular purpose as intended by you, we will not be liable to you for such unsuitability (including but not limited to accepting the return of, or refunding to you the price of the respective Hope Coin).
We make no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, and assume no liability or responsibility for the proper performance of any services, online Cryptocurrency services, assets or platforms and/or the information, images or audio contained or related to the Website. You use all of the mentioned information and Hope Coin at your own risk.
It is possible that the Hope Coin Platforms and Website will not be used by a large number of individuals, and other entities and that there will be limited public interest in the mentioned project. Such a lack of interest could impact the development of the and potential use of it. Therefore, the success of the mentioned project cannot be predicted.
The user recognizes that the Hope Coin Platform is under continuous modifications even and may undergo signiﬁcant changes continuously. The user acknowledges that any expectations regarding the form and functionality of the Hope Coin Platforms may not be met upon continuous functioning of the mentioned project, for any number of reasons including continuous change in the design and implementation plans and execution of the implementation of plans by the Hope Coin Team and Hope Coin.
The Website Owner and the Hope Coin Team do not support any unfair or fraudulent practices and conﬁrm their intention to continue to develop and improve the Hope Coin Platform and the entire project. However, due to the risks, associated with Cryptocurrency and digital tokens market (including those described in this Section), the user understands and accepts that while the Hope Coin Team will make reasonable efforts to complete the mentioned project, it is possible that an official completed version of the Hope Coin Platforms may not be released and there may never be an operational platform.
We will take reasonable steps to exclude any viruses from the Website, but cannot guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from the Website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties and accordingly no liability is accepted for viruses.
We are not responsible for the proper and/or complete transmission of the information contained in any electronic communication or of the electronic communication itself, nor for any delay in its delivery or receipt.
Security measures have been implemented to ensure the safety and integrity of any of the services related to the Hope Coin distribution. However, despite this, information that is transmitted over the internet or Blockchain may be susceptible to unlawful access and monitoring.
Hope Coin are unregulated. The Website Owner and the Hope Coin Team are closely following changes to legislation in the most relevant jurisdictions in the world and undertakes to act accordingly, if changes impact operations of Hope Coin. The Website Owner and/or Hope Coin Team or any of its Affiliated Parties is not a ﬁnancial institution and is currently not under supervision of any ﬁnancial supervisory authority. We do not provide any licensed ﬁnancial services, such as investment services, financial advisory, money changing, banking, fund management or investment advice. This Hope Coin distribution is not a public offering of equity or debt and consequently does not fall under the securities or any prospectus regulation.
This document or any other document, produced and signed by us, as well as the Website, and any of their content does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities or commodities.
The Hope Coin Platform may deal in securities or Cryptocurrencies or Hope Coin or Coins or other financial products. This is completely separate from the distribution of Hope Coin and Hope Coin is not related to other Tokens or Cryptocurrencies or Securities in any manner.
None of the information or analyses presented are intended to form the basis for any investment decision, and no speciﬁc recommendations are intended, and the Website is not and does not offer and shall not be construed as investment or ﬁnancial product.
There are no warranties and/or guarantees given that Hope Coin will be listed or made available for exchange for other cryptographic tokens and/or ﬁat money, and no guarantees are given whatsoever with the capacity (volume) of such potential exchange. It shall be explicitly cautioned, that such exchange, if any, might be subject to poorly-understood regulatory oversight, and We do not give any warranties in regard to any exchange services providers. In any case We will not enable exchange Hope Coin for ﬁat currency. A user may not at any given time be able to acquire or dispose of its Hope Coin due to potential lack of liquidity.
It is possible that even if Hope Coin and the Hope Coin Platforms are fully functional, users may not be able to participate in any intended or implied projects and use their Hope Coin. By holding Hope Coin, the user acknowledges that she or he understands that while every effort will be made to keep the Hope Coin Platforms functioning, it may have to be closed down or not perform as expected and Hope Coin holders accept complete sole responsibility for any such situation.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Germany, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the Germany for the resolution of any disputes.